- Leaza is made available under the registered trademark ‘Leaza’ by or on behalf of De Lage Landen International B.V., incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands under number 17056223 with registered office at Vestdijk 51, 5611 CA Eindhoven, the Netherlands (“we”, “us” or “our”).
- License grant
- Leaza is a friendly finance chatbot service that can be used on devices using Skype and on popular smart assistants such as but not limited to Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Slack or Whatsapp and that enables you to contact us by voice and text.
- In order to use certain functionalities or services of Leaza you may have to login with your log-in details (username & password) provided by us. You are responsible for safeguarding your log-in details and for any activities and actions taking place under your account. You must keep your log-in details confidential and not share your log-in details with any person or third party. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your log-in details or any other breach of security.
- Restrictions and conditions
- Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use Leaza: (a) to send any material which is offensive, of an indecent, obscene or menacing character, blasphemous or defamatory of any person, in breach of confidence, intellectual property rights, data protection rights or any other third-party rights; (b) to furnish false data including but not limited to false names, addresses and contact details and fraudulent use of credit/debit card numbers; (c) in any way which is calculated to incite hatred against any ethnic, religious or other minority or is otherwise calculated to adversely affect any individual, group or entity, or (d) to otherwise cause annoyance or inconvenience.
- You shall take all possible actions and measures to prevent any unauthorized use of Leaza.
- Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property regarding Leaza and any information provided through Leaza as well as all parts and copies thereof shall remain solely vested in us or our licensors and shall not be assigned to you or any third party. You acknowledge these rights and shall refrain from any form of direct or indirect violation of these rights and shall not remove from or change in Leaza and any information provided through Leaza any designation concerning any intellectual property rights, including any indications concerning the confidential nature of Leaza and any information provided through Leaza.
- Your information
- You acknowledge that when using Leaza you may be required to provide certain information about yourself, including personal data (e.g. your name, email address; ”Your information”), and through Leaza we may share Your information within our organization and to third parties in order to answer your requests, provide you with the requested information or follow up on your instructions. You hereby grant us a, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable license to copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, sub-license, share Your information for providing you with the requested services and information.
- You represent and warrant that (a) Your information is correct and does not infringe any rights of any third parties (b) You have the right to upload Your information and (c) You have the right to grant the license set out in clause 5.
- We shall in no way be held liable for Your information. We may monitor or review the substance of Your information and we reserve the right to verify, modify or delete Your information, when deemed necessary by us or following a notice of a third party.
- All personal data collected through or in connection with the use of Leaza is subject to our privacy statement available on our website leaza.ie. By using Leaza, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to such personal data in compliance with our privacy statement. Any personal data processed by DLL following your communication with DLL or your request for services or information from DLL through your use of Leaza is subject to the DLL Privacy Statement available on the website DLL at: https://www.dllgroup.com/~/media/Files/Privacy%20notices/DLL_PrivacyStatementglobal?uc=EN
- We may from time to time in our sole discretion develop and provide updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches and other error corrections and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that we have no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any features or functionality.
- Third Party Materials
Leaza may make available third-party content (including data, information, and/or materials) (“Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for Third Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. We do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person or entity for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and/or links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to You and you access and use them at entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Confidential information
- You may not disclose any information you may access through Leaza or otherwise receive from or on behalf of us when using Leaza which is proprietary, marked as confidential or would normally be considered confidential under the circumstances (“Confidential Information”).
- Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) has become publicly known through no breach of any obligations of confidentiality; (b) has been independently developed without access to the Confidential Information; (c) is received by You from a third party who has the lawful right to disclose such information; or (d) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
- Term and termination
- You may terminate your use of Leaza by removing and/or disabling Leaza from your device.
- Disclaimer of warranties
- Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of Leaza, Leaza is a new innovative product and is provided “as is” and with all faults and defects and without warranty of any kind. We are not responsible for the performance of your device you should ensure that you have software and hardware which are capable of effectively using Leaza.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, we, on our own behalf and on behalf of our affiliates and our and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to Leaza, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, Leaza provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that Leaza will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
- Limitation of liability
In no event will we or our affiliates, or any of our or their respective licensors or service providers, have any liability for any loss or damages (including but not limited to any loss of production, loss of business, loss of revenue or any indirect or consequential damages) arising from or related to your use of or inability to use Leaza, except for loss or damages resulting from the intent or wilful misconduct by us or our management.
- Governing law
- Entire agreement
All rights reserved. Leaza™ – © De Lage Landen International B.V. – September 2018 – Version 1.0